We’re seeking Delivery Drivers in Seattle to deliver fresh pastries & coffee beans to our retail locations and wholesale accounts 4-7 days a week from 4am-9am using our company van. The delivery route includes Seattle, Tacoma, Redmond, Sammamish and more.
- Arrive to bakery no later than 4am to load fresh pastries into the vehicle, and deliver them to cafes by 7am before stores opens.
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times. Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
- Transfer coffee from warehouses to our roastery as needed.
- Deliver coffee from our roastery to customers (cafes, grocery stores, etc.). Liaise with receiving teams in a respectful manner that represents the brand well.
- Manage inventory on grocery shelves, including product counts, pulling expired product, adding new product to shelves, and writing up invoices.
- Load and unload packages to be delivered.
Compensation & Benefits
- Paid Training
Health Insurance and Benefits
- Drivers license and ability to drive a large van/truck
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Always on time, accountable, and respectful
- Strong clear communicator and detail oriented
Proof of COVID vaccination required
How to Apply
- Email resume to email@example.com